The internet offers instant access to a wealth of legal resources and other helpful and entertaining information. Here are just a few websites which should be of interest to our clientele. Check back often for new links! Please note: these links are provided for your general information and should not be relied on as a substitute for specific legal advice.
- The New Jersey Judiciary Website
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey Website
- Decisions of the Commissioner of Education Now available on this Department of Education website.
- New Jersey Legislature Homepage Check the status of bills pending before the Senate and Assembly.
- New Jersey Court Rules Rules governing the New Jersey courts with downloadable forms
- Government Records Council The State agency responsible for interpreting and enforcing New Jersey’s new public records law.
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions Instantly Decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court are available at this site within a day of when they’re handed down.
Over a distinguished 45-year career, Mr. Rubin has received the “AV” designation from the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory, the highest rating for competence and character based on confidential peer reviews. He has been recognized by SuperLawyers magazine (2023) and Best Lawyers in America (2023), and was selected as Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America for Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law (Newark Region). Selection criteria for the above ratings services may be obtained from their own websites: martindale.com, superlawyers.com and bestlawyers.com. No aspect of this website has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.