The internet offers instant access to a wealth of legal resources and other helpful and entertaining information. Here are just a few websites which should be of interest to our clientele. Check back often for new links! Please note: these links are provided for your general information and should not be relied on as a substitute for specific legal advice.
- The New Jersey Judiciary Website
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey Website
- Decisions of the Commissioner of Education Now available on this Department of Education website.
- New Jersey Legislature Homepage Check the status of bills pending before the Senate and Assembly.
- New Jersey Court Rules Rules governing the New Jersey courts with downloadable forms
- Government Records Council The State agency responsible for interpreting and enforcing New Jersey’s new public records law.
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions Instantly Decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court are available at this site within a day of when they’re handed down.